Sadie Nash Leadership Project promotes leadership and activism among young women so they can be agents of change in their lives and in the world. Our programs include:
1. Two-year Leadership Program for young women ages 14-19 including:
- Summer Institute
- Community Action Placement (CAP)
- Summer Empowerment Training (SET)
2. ELLA (Engage, Learn, Lead, Act) is a fellowship program for young women ages 16-22 who want to begin social justice projects in their communities.
3. Leadership Institute is a year-long, after-school program for young women ages 14-19. The classes focus on community building and intensive leadership development.
4. The Partnership Program provides an opportunity for schools and community based organizations to bring a customized leadership class to the young women they work with.